IK Multimedia is giving away its popular AmpliTube Metal to all new and existing IK newsletter subscribers to enjoy.
It brings a powerhouse of distortion to the AmpliTube Custom Shop and features 48 models including both modern and vintage high-gain amps, stompboxes, and effects.
AmpliTube Metal is THE definitive collection of gear for metal players. It features an insane number of the high-gain dream machines that define the raw power, tone and emotion that is Metal, and a mind-blowing collection of rare vintage and modern stompboxes. From the very first iterations of distorted sound to the ultra-modern triple rectifier multi stage cascading gain structures, you’ll find the sound you’ve been looking for in AmpliTube Metal.
AmpliTube Metal offers an ultra-realistic software recreation of 14 stomp boxes, 5 classic and modern amp models, 13 cabinets, 6 mics, and 9 rack FX for a complete arsenal of high-gain sonic exuberance from the late 70’s through today. It features extremely rare and collectible models of metal stomp boxes, amp heads and cabinets, from the legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals to classic British and American essentials, including models based on the ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff Pi, Digitech® Whammy™, several vintage BOSS® effects, Randall® Warhead, Peavey® 5150™, Mesa/Boogie® Triple Rectifier®, and other great models of metal gear.
- Sign up for the IK Multimedia newsletter here
- Go to your User Area to download your free AmpliTube 4 CS
- Go to the My Products section of your User Area to find your AmpliTube Metal serial number
- Install and authorize it by inserting its serial in the Authorization Manager
- Or if AmpliTube 4 is already installed and authorized, open the Custom Shop inside the AmpliTube section and do a Restore My Gear
- AmpliTube Metal gear will be unlocked and ready to be played inside of AmpliTube 4! Enjoy.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Metal is available now as a free download from July 1st until July 15, 2020 to all new and existing IK newsletter subscribers.
More information here: IK