Cherry Audio has launched a big limited-time sale on the Eight Voice Synthesizer plugin.
For a limited time, you save 60% OFF on this vintage emulation and get it for just 15,99€.
Cherry Audio Eight Voice
Eight Voice is an authentic emulation of the Oberheim Eight Voice polyphonic analog Synthesizer. Like in the original, it gives you eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules, each with an emulation of the legendary Oberheim multi-mode filter.
New in the Cherry Audio emulation is an additional multi-mode LFO, an 8-step sequencer as well as studio-quality reverb and modulation delay with temp sync. It also comes with over 330 ready-to-use presets and:
- Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes.
- Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options.
- Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping.
- Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface.
- Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation.
- and more.
The plugin runs as a VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin and standalone formats on macOS and Windows. If you’re looking for an emulation of the Oberheim Eight Voice but don’t have a huge budget, the deal is a no-brainer.
Cherry Audio Eight Voice Synthesizer plugin is available now for $19 USD/15,99€ until April 30th, 2022. If you buy it at Plugin Boutique, you get the Ujam PHAT2 virtual instrument for free, and at ADSR Sounds NoiseAsh Rule Tec EQ1A passive EQ plugin for free.
The Deal is available at our partners