Korg Minilogue xd hybrid Synthesizer series, keyboard & module, has dropped in price. For a limited time, you can save 14% OFF (100€) at the regular price. Minilogue xd module features a versatile four-voice polyphonic analog Synthesizer engine with 2 oscillators, a filter, 2 envelope generators, LFO, and a VCA.
There is also a third oscillator and built-in stereo effects that are based on the “uber” exciting multi-engine that is fully customizable. At this point, the synth is super flexible and offers something that no other company has: a kind of user interchangeable plugins for hardware.
Like the minilogue xd keyboard version, it features the multi-engine which is a customizable open-source environment. Here, you can load in 16 user oscillators and 16 user effects that use 32-bit floating-point DSP processing. These user programs can be coded with the open-source SDK. There are currently a number of super exciting commercials but also free add-ons available. Developers like Sinevibes, Sound Mangling, or DirtBoxSynth are constantly creating new ones.
Korg Minilogue xd Features
- 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity-sensitive) keyboard
- analog sound generator + digital multi-engine
- 4-voice polyphony
- voice modes: poly, unison, chord, arp/latch
- 2 analog VCOs + sync + ring
- 1 multi-engine oscillator (Noise, VPM, User)
- VCF (lowpass)
- 2 envelopes
- multi-engine powered stereo effects (chorus, ensemble, phaser, flanger, delay, reverb)
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer + motion sequencer
- 500 patches (200 preload + 300 user programs)
- headphone jack, output L+R, CV In 1, CV In 2
- Sync In/Out
- MIDI In/Out