After Thomann sold the Elektron Elektron Analog Drive pedal for crazy 89€ a few weeks ago, the next dealers are doing the same thing, but in the US (nothing for the EU customers this time).
JRR Shop (Reverb.com) and Sweetwater are offering right now the pedal for $99 USD. So if you missed the Thomann deal and live in the US, this time you have a second chance.
Analog Drive is a distortion pedal that features 8 analog distortion circuits with the ability to save/recall presets.
Included are Clean Boost, Mid Drive, Dirty Drive, Big Dist, Focussed Dist, Harmonic Fuzz, High Gain and Thick Gain. On top, it comes with a 3 band analog EQ with a sweepable mid band. On the connection side, you have a 1/4” audio input, 1/4” audio output, two 1/4” Expression pedal input and MIDI In/Out.
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
- High impedance instrument input
- Input level on tip: -5 V – +5 V
- Supplies +5 V on ring
- Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
- Unit power consumption: 5 W, 400 mA typical
- Compatible Elektron power supply: PSU-3b
- Dual digit seven-segment LED display
- MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” audio input
- 1/4” audio output
- 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
- Power inlet: Center positive 5.5 x 2.5 mm barrel jack, 12 V DC, 1 A
- Sturdy cast aluminum casing
- Dimensions: W 171 x D 177 x H 62 mm (6.8” x 7.0” x 2.5”) (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
- Weight: approximately 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Included in the box: power supply PSU-3b and user man