AKAI Pro has recently dropped the price of Fire, a performance controller for FL Studio with plug-and-integration.
For a limited time, you can save 50% OFF on the regular price. This offer is valid for everyone because AKAI Pro doesen’t check if you have FL Studio or not.
The new Akai Pro Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4×16 matrix. Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus, and parameters within your FL Studio session. And the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music.
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB Bus Powered
AKAI Pro Fire controller for FL Studio is available now for $99.99 instead of $199.99 USD from the official AKAI web store.
More information here: AKAI Pro