Novation V-Station & Bass Station Bundle features two best-known almost vintage Synthesizer plugins, one which is based on the K-Station sound engine and the other on the Bass Station analog synth from 1993.
The V-Station is a polyphonic soft-synth for Mac and PC. It has the same real 3-oscillator flexibility as the award-winning K-Station, with powerful filters, 8-voice polyphony, simultaneous Novation FX. Programming V-Station is simple because all the primary controls are on the main screen. Simply recall a named factory preset, tweak it and instantly save it in any of the 400 program locations.
- Digital-analogue sound based on the K-Station sound engine.
- Play rhythmical patterns in sync with an incoming MIDI clock.
- Including reverb, chorus, phaser, delay, panning, distortion and EQ.
- 3-oscillator sound engine with noise and FM capability.
- 400 user programs and 200 factory presets provide a huge array of instant sounds.
Bass Station is a recreation of the classic Bass Station analogue synthesizer from 1993, carefully modelled to maintain the distinct character of the iconic original.
- faithfully recreated 2 oscillators monophonic design (sawtooth and square)
- classic ladder filter sound of the 12/24 dB lowpass filter
- ADSR envelope
- oscillator sync for complex, expressive and unique tones
- easily routable LFOs for create simple modulations (PWM, filter cutoff…)
- filter envelope has its own set of ADSR controls and OSC1 & 2 have their own section for pitch mod & PWM control.
- Includes 100 classic original and stunning new sounds, from warm deep basses to screaming leads, all carefully crafted in the Novation factory.
Novation V-Station & Bass Station Bundle is available at our partner