Full Bucker Music, known for its excellent synth plugins is back with another free release. Fury-800 is another free Synthesizer plugin from FBM for PC/Mac that emulates the best-known KORG Poly-800 polyphonic Synthesizer from 1983. The Poly-800 was Korg’s answer to the Roland Juno 106: programmable, polyphonic analog, and affordable.
Fury-800 emulates the workflow & sound character of the Korg Poly-800 but has a different feature set. Unlike the original, the emulation comes with two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators. The original had only one oscillator but with a double mode.
The Fury-800 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG Poly-800 polyphonic synthesizer from 1983. It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
- Two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators
- Two waveforms with additive harmonics (16′, 8′, 4′, 2′)
- Single (paraphonic) lowpass VCF and Noise
- On-board sequencer and Chord Memory
- Pseudo-stereo Chorus effect
- Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity
- “God Mode” for real polyphony
- Continuous parameter values and direct access
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows (32 bit and 64 bit) and macOS (64 bit)
Full Bucket Music Fury-800 is available now as a free download for PC & Mac (VST & AU plugin format). If you enjoy the plugin creation, please consider making a donation to support the development and updates.
More information here: FBM