Arturia has today announced a 50% OFF Black Friday sale on the Pigments polychrome Synthesizer. For a limited time, you can buy for $99/99€.
Pigments is a Synthesizer plugin that combines multiple synthesis types (VA, wavetable, sampler, granular) with an impressive set of modulations and effects in one single intuitive designed plugin for PC & Mac.
Pigments featured a twin audio engine, letting you mix virtual analog and wavetable oscillators with a sample engine to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even morph wavetables, granularize samples, and import your own sounds to warp and contort.
What you do next is up to you. Experiment with 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, and 3 function generators. Assign modulators to animate your sound, and breathe life into it. Add controlled, or totally wild random changes to any parameter with a Turing probability generator.
Run it through 2 filters, with any combination of iconic analog filters or modern formant and surgeon filters you want. Process your patch with exciting contemporary effects like wavefolder and multifilter, or vintage studio reverbs, tape delays, and EQs.
- multiple engines: virtual analog triple OSC, complex wavetable, sample & granular sample engine
- classic filter types from V Collection instruments (ladder, Oberheim…)
- modern filter types
- continuous series/parallel routing
- insert or send routing
- modulable parameters
- graphical editing, source-based or destination-based
- sophisticated modulation: envelopes, LFOs, function generators, random source…
- graphical representation of the most important modules
- polyrhythmic sequencer and arpeggiator
- advanced random sequence generator.
- NKS support
Arturia Pigments is now on Black Friday sale for $99/99€ until December 3rd, 2020. Pigments works as a standalone virtual instrument and as a VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, and Audio Unit plugin. The plugin version only runs on 64-bit DAWs, not on 32-bit.
Available here: Plugin Boutique (partner link)