Beat has today announced the launch of the first English edition of Beat Magazine. This first edition includes Wave Element 2 Synthesizer plugin for free, IK Multimedia T-Racks One, a studio report with Alex Niggemann, and a chance to win an MPC one.
The download content is also available in the digital version.
Beat Magazine is a music producer magazine with answers to all questions on production, mastering, gear, and djing. Fully stuffed with reviews on the latest hard- and software, hands-on tutorials, workshops, plus 8.5 GB of plugins, loops, sounds, and samples. Added on top every issue includes club reports, interviews as well as music reviews, and helpful tips for your next production.
With the June issue, the former German magazine is now also available in the English language, including all the DVD contents as downloads, like Waves Element 2, T-RackS ONE, Thorn BE, loads of samples, and much more.
- High-resolution oscillators and analog envelope behavior
- Filters with zero-delay feedback
- Effects include delay, reverb, distortion, chorus and two distinct crushers
- Keep the legacy: choose between Element 1 and Element 2 modes at the click of a button
- 16-step sequencer with Hold and Retrigger modes that can be used as a modulation source
- Use as a plugin or as a standalone application
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
Beat Magazine is available now for 4.99 € at Falkmedia including Wave Element 2 for free. Subscriptions will be available via Zinio within June 2020.
More information: Falkmedia