Thomann has today introduced a Black Friday Sale on the AIR Music Tech Loom II Synthesizer plugin. Loom II is a unique modular additive Synthesizer that involves combining simple waveforms together to create complex sounds, by enabling anyone to select from and combine 34 editable modules.
Create anything from wobbles, organs, ethereal pads, ambient soundscapes and so much more. The programmable Morph Pad brings your Loom II patches to life by morphing between user-defined variations of your patch, adding motion and momentum that continuously evolve. Thomann is currently offering the plugin for just 4,90€ which is probably a database error or an exclusive deal because at Plugin Boutique it’s available for 14,90€. So if you are interested in Loom II, be quick and don’t miss this deal.
- A modular additive synthesizer with a sound-shifting Morph Pad.
- Loom II has been expanded to 8 voices by popular request!
- Spectral Noise section allowing a secondary oscillator to replace or enrich the additive spectrum (created with the Sine Oscillator) with a noise spectrum. This is truly revolutionary in the additive world. Your creativity is the only limit to what is possible!
- 750+ patches programmed by legendary sound designers
- Smart Sound Randomizer to quickly design unique sounds.
- 34 editable sound modules; freely combinable in 10 cells.
- 2 additional Subharmonic Optional Partials bellow the normal spectrum.
- Enhanced Morph Pad options.
- 500 all-new patches covering a wide range of sounds designed by acclaimed sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden.
- All original 350 patches re-mastered taking advantage of the new features.
- New Wave Parameter options.
- 20+ other performance enhancements.
- Economy mode reduces the load on the host processor with minimal impact on the sound.
- 64-bit plugin: VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats.
AIR Loom II is available now for 4,90€ from Thomann.
More information here: Thomann (partner link)