Martinic Kee Bass is a free plugin (PC & Mac) that emulates the vintage Rheem Kee Bass monophonic bass simulator with the help of the latest physical modeling technology. Great here, it doesn’t use samples so you don’t need to download a lot of GBs.
Bring some groovy, bassy vibes back from the ‘60s and straight into your music with our faithful emulation of one of the first monophonic string bass simulators… the Rheem Kee Bass!
Our Kee Bass VST/AU plugin is based on the original electronic schema and an actual physical Kee Bass. Firstly we modeled the instrument precisely (no sampling at all), then we added a few modern features to make it more versatile and unique, such as an extended range, a filter, and modulation.
- Bass Fuzz sound built in.
- Percussion Fast decay.
- Percussion Slow decay.
- Bright-Mellow option on all sounds.
- 2 Full Octave Keyboard.
- Modeled Solid State Electronic Circuitry.
- Level adjust.
- Adjustable 25-note tuning.
- Extended 128 MIDI note range.
- All settings MIDI learnable.
- Poly mode.
- Low/high/last note priority.
- Attack/decay adjust.
- Low pass filter with resonance.
- Filter LFO/envelope modulation.
- Wide range of presets.
- Fine tuning.
- Transpose/octave shift.
Martinic Kee Bass is available now as a free plugin download for PC & Mac (VST/AU).
More information here: Martinic