Eventide Newfangled Audio Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter. Saturate’s two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it.
Save for a limited time 40% OFF on Eventide Saturate plugin for PC & Mac.
Saturate adds up to 24 dB of overdrive to individual tracks or your entire mix without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it. Previously only available as part of the Elevate mastering bundle, now you can add Saturate to your plug-in arsenal and add some excitement to your sound.
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter shows you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering show you both peak and rms levels
Additionally, the SHAPE control allows you to smoothly morph between hard clipping and the mathematically smoothest curve possible.
Eventide Newfangled Audio Saturate is available now for $29 USD until August 12, 2019.
Available at our partners