Cableguys has today expanded its Shapebox 2 plugin with a new addition, the Driveshaper. It’s a new effect plugin that fuses advanced distortion algorithms with a modulation toolbox together. It allows you to draw custom modulation shapes from subtle motions up to wild patterns.
The effect is part of the ShaperBox 2 Bundle or can be used as a standalone plugin. Plugin Boutique is giving away DriveShaper for free for a limited time. Until December 31, 2020, you can use the code zn1v9 at checkout and download for free.
- 10 distortion Styles: Soft/Hard Clip, Soft/Hard Square, Soft/Hard Rectify, Skew/Sine/Triangle/Extreme Fold.
- 4 specialized distortion parameters: Grip, Push, Accent, and Tone.
- Unique animated distortion transfer curve and built-in spectrum view, large oscilloscope, visual LFO, and Envelope modulation trace to give instant audio insights.
- Animate distortion over time with Cableguys’ famous LFO drawing system.
- Top-quality DSP with oversampled algorithms, sample-accurate LFOs, and carefully calibrated internal gain compensation.
- Flexible envelope followers. Create dynamic distortion that responds to beats, loops, melodies – anything using one easy slider.
- Multiband distortion processing, split your audio into up to three frequency bands.
- Runs in ShaperBox 2, use it on its own, or combine it with Time, Crush, Filter, Volume, Pan, and Width Shapers for multilayered effects.
Cableguys DriveShaper is available now in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and Mac. It’s priced 39€/$44 USD and is a free update for ShaperBox 2 Bundle users. Use the code zn1v9 at checkout at Plugin Boutique and you get a 100% discount on the retail price. This deal is valid until December 31, 2020.
More information here: Cableguys
Available at our partner