Audible Genius Syntorial is a video-game-like training software, that will teach you how to program synth patches by ear. With almost 200 lessons combining video demonstrations with interactive challenges, you’ll get hands-on experience programming patches on a built-in soft synth, and learn everything you need to know to start making your own sounds with ease
Until July 2nd, 2019, you can save 50% OFF on Audible Genius Syntorial
Pay once, and get Syntorial on 3 platforms: Mac (10.9+) PC (10, 8, 7, Vista) iPad (iOS 8+). Syntorial includes:
- 50% off the normal price (normally €116!)!
- 147 Videos: Everything is taught through video demonstrations using the same synth that you’ll use in the challenges.
- 129 Challenges: Learn by doing! Complete challenges by programming patches with Syntorial’s built-in synth.
- 706 Patches: Program, program, program. After all, that’s what it’s all about, right? By the end you will have programmed over 700 patches, from simple to complex, familiar to strange.
- 64 Synth Parameters: Syntorial covers the most common parameters found on most synths. See the FAQ for more details.
- 33 On Your Own: Syntorial will give you periodic tasks to be carried out on your own with whatever synth(s) you use.
- 39 Quizzes: Multiple choice questions to help you retain and remember everything you learn.
- Finally, understand exactly what you’re doing when tweaking hardware or software synths so you can get the sound you want!
- Award-winning synth tutorial software
- Expandable to get additional lessons on specific synths including Sylenth1, Z3TA+ 2 and Minimoog Voyager
- Mac (10.9+), PC (10, 8, 7, or Vista) or iPad (iOS 8+). MIDI keyboard recommended for Mac/PC, but not required.
- VST/AU synth plugin included!
- Learn to synth quickly – know what to tweak and when to tweak it for maximum creativity!