SoundSpot Evade is a volume shaping FX plugin for Mac OSX and Windows that grants the user surgical control over the audio signal by utilizing frequency determined volume shaping.
For a limited time, you can save 71% OFF on the Evade volume shaping FX plugin.
The benefit of a frequency-based volume shaping plug-in is that you can create space in the mix by volume ducking only problem frequencies as opposed to the entire audio signal. This result is a more controlled and natural-sounding mix, which is preferred by most genres outside of electronic music.
However this doesn’t mean the EVADE volume shaper can’t be useful for electronic music production tasks, as the plug-in can still deliver conventional volume shaping in just a few clicks and also comes with a nifty mid/side balance control and unlinked start and endpoints which is extremely useful for audio that needs to duck but still retain a transient snap to cut through the mix.
- Unlimited Node Envelope.
- Time Syncing from 1/32 to 32 Bars with straight, dotted or triplets.
- Switchable Main Display showing either frequency spectrum or moving wave.
- Unlinked Envelope start and end points.
- Envelope Playback Flip.
- Multi-band Selection for surgical volume shaping.
- Smoothing to reduce pops and clicks.
- Phase shift to alter the start point of the envelope.
- Pulse Width Modulation to create a more analogue feel.
- Mid/Side balance for even greater control.
- Pop-free plug-in bypass.
SoundSpot Evade is available at our partner