XILS Lab has today announced a limited time sale on the new version 2.5 of the miniSyn’X Synthesizer. For a limited time, you can save 50% OFF on the regular price only on the developer website.
The miniSyn’X emulates with the highest level of accuracy an Italian Beauty of the 80’s. One of the last specimens of the 80’s polyphonic analog monsters. Like its ancestor, it combines punchy and clear DCOs (Digital Controlled Oscillators) with cutting analog multimode filters: the unique sound of an era. It combines 2 independent synth engines in a disarming clear one-panel view, enabling you to build thick or complex stacks, captivating split sounds in a flash, as well as classic analog single sounds.
Layers can benefit from the same rich sounding double analog BBD Chorus found on the original model, once again very closely emulated. And the stunning original Glide section is here too. Due to its duotimbral native architecture, the miniSyn’X is very versatile, and offers any patches from raw analog sounds, to silky complex evolving pads.
It’s a Xils. So we added a lot of things the venerable ancestor could not do: Cumulative Oscillator waveforms, cumulative LFO waveforms, an Intelligent Patch Creation system, an enhanced 4 part poly sequencer, some clever stereo scene control, polyphony handling per engine, Gang Mode Editing, an enhanced Joystick, and a large library of presets.
- Two synth engines that can be combined in 3 modes (Double, Split, Single )
- Single Panel GUI for each Synthesizer engine
- Up to 10 Oscillators per patch (Cumulative OSC technology, 2 x 5 )
- Modelled DCO Oscillators, PWM for each waveform, 0DF PWM Algorithm
- Multimode analog Filter using 3rd gen 0DF Filter technology (up to 2 per patch )
- Modelled Ultra Fast Envelope Generators (up to 4 per patch )
- Smart Load TM exclusive technology to create new interesting sounds quickly
- Gang Edit in Double and Split mode
- All parameters automatable via Midi Cc control (including Sequencer parts )
- Three mode BBD Analog Chorus Unit
- Only Serial Protected
XILS Lab miniSyn’X 2.5 is available now for a limited time for 29€ instead of 59€.
More information here: XILS Lab